ST NICHOLAS ORTHODOX CHURCH
St. Nicholas Orthodox Church was founded in 1916 as a parish of the North American Missionary Archdiocese of the Russian Orthodox Chuch. After the Russian revolution of 1917, the parish became part of the Metropolia, renamed the Orthodox Church in America (OCA) in 1970 after receving autocephaly (independence) from the Moscow Patriarchate. 

The original wooden church was built in 1919 and was in use for nearly 50 years until its replacement in 1968 with the present building.

The Interior

The Interior

The Interior of St Nicholas Church

(12 images)


The Exterior

The Exterior

The exterior of St Nicholas Church

(8 images)




Home
Administration
Our Pastor
Service Schedule
Contact
Driving Directions
News and Events
Our Church
Our Patron Saint
What is the OCA?
About Orthodoxy
Video/Audio

Home Back Top
Powered by Orthodox Web Solutions